2 Ants 1 President - EP 2: Hally (Part 1) 2 Ants 1 President - EP 2: Hally (Part 1)

Buen capítulo, toca temas interesantes y me gusta como maneja la tensión hacia el final.

Animation vs. YouTube Animation vs. YouTube

Awesome work! It was very funny and entertaining of see.

A Gift From Noct (18+) (LOOP) A Gift From Noct (18+) (LOOP)

So good from the first moment... "You know me so well" o.o

Pretty background and animations. I like when she hide her head and when the hand of the cactus touch her booty.

Ryuko Sex Flash Ryuko Sex Flash

The animation is very good, the skirt is very very well animated, and have a good use of perspective in the second view.

Ryuko is well worked, except perhaps that in the first view I found that she is very long.

The man have the lineart less worked and he don't have shadows, the contrast in my personal opinion is a little noisy.

Also, I like so much Ryuko Matoi and Kill la Kill :)

Swift Swimming 2 Swift Swimming 2

I like so much the original and I found so great this new version. The only problem that I found is that when one buy a power up, one must press play again, because if one press menu and then play the power up is lost.

The Heroic Rooster The Heroic Rooster

It looks very good, but I prefer that the jump button had been the Up Arrow Key, but on the other side I like when one has to use the two hands xD

Graphics, sound and music are very good.

DIWAKAR responds:

Thanx!
It was made for purpose!

Look what I found! Look what I found!

Very beautiful.

I like the textures.

♡Marshmallow Cream♡ ♡Marshmallow Cream♡

Wow! Very beautiful

Oc Lily Oc Lily

Me encanta esta imagen, la chica está muy bonita y sexy. También me gusta la composición, el hecho de que la mesa divida el cuadro pero que por debajo de ella se vea a Lily sin pantalones me parece genial.

DidiEsmeralda responds: