Ryuko Sex Flash Ryuko Sex Flash

The animation is very good, the skirt is very very well animated, and have a good use of perspective in the second view.

Ryuko is well worked, except perhaps that in the first view I found that she is very long.

The man have the lineart less worked and he don't have shadows, the contrast in my personal opinion is a little noisy.

Also, I like so much Ryuko Matoi and Kill la Kill :)

Swift Swimming 2 Swift Swimming 2

I like so much the original and I found so great this new version. The only problem that I found is that when one buy a power up, one must press play again, because if one press menu and then play the power up is lost.

The Heroic Rooster The Heroic Rooster

It looks very good, but I prefer that the jump button had been the Up Arrow Key, but on the other side I like when one has to use the two hands xD

Graphics, sound and music are very good.

DIWAKAR responds:

Thanx!
It was made for purpose!

Kill La Kill Hentai Demo Kill La Kill Hentai Demo

I like "Kill la Kill" so much. Very good animation.

Rage Zombie Shooter Rage Zombie Shooter

Very entertaining game. But it lacks an option for mute sound and music.

Hodag Snag Hodag Snag

Nice art and interesting idea. But at this time, It's only a interesting idea. It has potential, but now the game is very repetitive and not happen nothing interesting after take the photo of the creature.

MouseGame MouseGame

Very Entertaining. But It's very hard, I could not finish the 3rd part when the gigant land piece moves up-down.

The King of Towers The King of Towers

Very entertaining game. What I like is that I must use strategy for win a battle.

Blue-Collar Astronaut Blue-Collar Astronaut

Good Game, with good Art and programning. But It's very hard.

MutatedScott responds:

Thanks! It is hard, definitely. Hopefully the challenging kind and not the frustrating kind. That's the end goal anyways :)

Swift Swimming Swift Swimming

Excelent game! Very funny and It have nice art, I like the hurt dolphin.

I think that you could add a Music and Sound's On/Off option.