Chicken Pajamas Chicken Pajamas

xDD The ending is very funny

Ghost Squad Ghost Squad

Pretty art and animation. Funny and creative story.

SPEED DRAW: ALICE SPEED DRAW: ALICE

With a very simple line you did a very good drawing. And the colors are beautiful.

Ryuko Sex Flash Ryuko Sex Flash

The animation is very good, the skirt is very very well animated, and have a good use of perspective in the second view.

Ryuko is well worked, except perhaps that in the first view I found that she is very long.

The man have the lineart less worked and he don't have shadows, the contrast in my personal opinion is a little noisy.

Also, I like so much Ryuko Matoi and Kill la Kill :)

Swift Swimming 2 Swift Swimming 2

I like so much the original and I found so great this new version. The only problem that I found is that when one buy a power up, one must press play again, because if one press menu and then play the power up is lost.

The Heroic Rooster The Heroic Rooster

It looks very good, but I prefer that the jump button had been the Up Arrow Key, but on the other side I like when one has to use the two hands xD

Graphics, sound and music are very good.

DIWAKAR responds:

Thanx!
It was made for purpose!

♡Marshmallow Cream♡ ♡Marshmallow Cream♡

Wow! Very beautiful

Oc Lily Oc Lily

Me encanta esta imagen, la chica está muy bonita y sexy. También me gusta la composición, el hecho de que la mesa divida el cuadro pero que por debajo de ella se vea a Lily sin pantalones me parece genial.

DidiEsmeralda responds:

Gracias Sergei, me alegra que te guste :3

Groudon Groudon

Nice first approach to the world of 3D. Learn how to do more soft shadows and explore the world of render settings, that will give you better looks to your works.

Kaicy responds:

thanks and you are right, i didn't pay attention to lighting and rendering, i will focus on those parts later